Lenox Financial is a direct lender operating in close to 50 states and growing. We are looking to hire a Vice President of our Mortgage Operations department that is a dedicated go-getter looking for a company they can plant roots with and thrive. A successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to consumers, accountability and ownership.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all aspects of loan set-up, processing, docs, funding and closing departments of the loan fulfillment team. Provide leadership, guidance and support to ensure administrative and operational compliance with regulatory and investor requirements.
- Ensure consistent achievement of productivity, efficiency metrics and monthly goals are met or exceeded.
- Manage personnel matters for team members, including but not limited to, hiring, salary administration, performance review, training, development, disciplinary action and terminations.
- Assure salability of all loans by working directly with closing and post-closing to solve any problems.
- Partner with retail and wholesale channels to meet all customers’ needs.
- Implement and manage origination process to ensure smooth loan flow maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Provide guidance and participate in weekly meetings regarding best practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both verbally and electronically with clients and business partners.
- Compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, as well as the rules and ethics of the mortgage banking industry as directed by Lenox or by law.
- Participate in vendor negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency.
- Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and presents suggestions to the President for consideration.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on MDA, TILA, HUD and RESPA reform.
- Interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Previous use of LendingQB, Doc Magic and TRID
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage banking industry.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- High sense of urgency
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Apply Now by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org