WesLend Wholesale proudly offers reverse mortgages for seniors 62 years and older. A federally-insured reverse mortgage can help them achieve financial security, allows them to stay in their home and enables them to live a more stress-free retirement.
Reverse Mortgage Facts:
- Borrowers must be at least 62 years of age
- Enables senior homeowners to access a portion of their home’s equity and turn it into tax free cash*
- Borrowers retain ownership and occupancy of their home
- Minimal income or credit qualification
- No monthly mortgage payment required*
- HECM for Purchase allows borrowers to downsize, upsize or move closer to family and friends or live in homes more suitable for their needs
WesLend Wholesale has a dedicated group to assist you with expanding your reverse mortgage business. Contact your Account Executive today at 877.945.4105.
For our approved broker partners, please login to Broker Connection to access our rate sheet and reverse mortgage resources.
*Borrowers should consult their tax advisor regarding tax free status of loan proceeds. Borrowers are responsible for payment of property taxes, hazard insurance, homeowners association dues and maintenance and upkeep of their home.